Saturday, May 25
Sat, May 25 at 3:00 PM to Sun, May 26, 2013 - Advance Ticket Sales End at Midnight on 5/23/12. Calls to reserve tickets received after 5/23 will be charged the at-the-door ticket price
@Lakeside Ballroom, 1202 N. 4th Street, Guttenberg, IA
Saturday—Box Office Opens at 3:30 pm
Dance 1 4:00 pm—7:00 pm (Western Swing/Country)
Kirk Dighton Band w/ Special Guest— Dave Dighton
Dance 2 8:00 pm—11:00 pm (Country/Variety)
Sunday—Box Office Opens at 1:30 pm
Dance 3 2:00 pm—5:00 pm (Variety)
Buck Hollow Band
Dance 4 6:00 pm—9:00 pm (50s/60s & More)
Memory Brothers Band
Ala Carte Food & Beverages Available throughout the event. Dinner Buffet each evening. Food &…
Sunday, May 26
Sun, May 26 - Sign up at 6:30, show starts at 7:00PM
@T-bock's on Water St.
KDEC and T-bocks will be providing another great night of fun at Open Stage on Sunday, May 26th. Sign up starts at 6:30. Show starts at 7:00. All talents are welcome and there is always a very supportive audience. This month's featured artist is Michael McElrath from Decorah. He will be offering a wide variety of original tunes. Please show up to support this local music and offer some of your own as well!
Tuesday, May 28
Tue, May 28 at 8:30 AM - 3:00 pm
@Farmers & Merchants Savings Bank Community Room 201 West Main St. Waukon, IA
Women who own or manage farmland in northeast Iowa are invited to a free conservation discussion and field tour. Coffee and registration begin at 8:30 a.m. A free lunch is provided, followed by a tour of area conservation sites. Topics for discussion will be guided by the interests of the participants, and may range from managing soil and water conservation to government cost-share programs to how to talk with tenants about changing management practices.…
Contact: Please RSVP by 4 p.m. 14 to Brianne Bjerke, Allamakee Soil and Water Conservation District state secretary, at 563-568-2246, ext. 3. Space is limited.
Thursday, May 30
Thu, May 30
A marketing workshop full of tips and featuring keynote speakers from the Iowa Tourism Office will be offered in Decorah May 30 at the Hotel Winneshiek.
The workshop is organized by the Winneshiek County Convention & Visitors Bureau and will be from 8:30 to 11 a.m. Winneshiek County Development, Inc. is a co-sponsor of the event that will cost participants $30, with discounts provided to CVB members. The hotel's homemade cinnamon roll and…
Contact: The registration deadline is Thursday, May 23. For more information, or to register, e-mail CVB Director Brenda Luzum at: email@example.com; or call her at (563) 382-2323.
Thu, May 30 at 8:00 AM - Check in from 8-8:30 a.m. with the program running from 8:30-11 a.m.
It's May - Tourism Month! Get your business ready for the busy tourism season and become more active in attracting visitors to your place of business! Sign up for the digital tourism marketing workshop happening Thursday, May 30 from 8-11 a.m. at Hotel Winneshiek.
This workshop is designed for businesses to learn how to take advantage of tips & tricks and simple marketing tools that cost business owners nothing and takes only…
Contact: Winneshiek County CVB Director, Brenda Luzum, 563.382.2023, firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a Notice
- Lost Baby Doll on the Trout Run Trail
- Driftless Safari 2013 Begins!
- Are you planning a Wedding? Know someone who is, or are a Wedding vendor?
- Winneshiek Farmers Market
- Open House at The Center
- Park-Rec. Summer Registration Starts May 1
- Winneshiek Farmers Market
- Birth Assistant Training/Gatherings
- Little Tree Taekwondo Summer Classes
- Beginning Tap
- Ballet Barre
- Pilates with Props
- Luther College Soccer Mini-Camp
- The Art of Grief in the Loss of a Loved One
- PUPPET CAMP FOR MINI-MASTERS
- DIG DEEPER CAMP
- COMIC WORLD CAMP
- GIRL POWER! CAMP
- PAPER WORSHIP: The Art of the Handmade Book
- WRITING HISTORICAL FICTION
- TURNING LIFE INTO FICTION (OR NOT)
- DRAWING & PAINTING EN PLEIN AIRE
- Digital Marketing Workshop
- Summer Ballet and Tap Classes (ages 3-adult)
- “Bluebird Hospitality: Build It (a house) and They Will Come!
- $5 Intro to Vinyasa Yoga
- Body Building!
- TRUE LEAF RETREAT
- Flourish Summer Camp for Youth
- Workshop explores free digital marketing possibilities
- Nålbinding with Kate Martinson
- Bronze Pour— Casting Medallions and Thor’s Hammer with Kelly Ludeking
- Creating Useful Objects in Horn, Bone, and Antler with Harley Refsal
- Cut-out Relief Carving with Scandinavian Themes with Bruce Futterer
- Rosemaling—Gudbrandsdal Design with Judy Ritger
- Rosemaling—Back to Basics with Marlys Hammer
- Spanish Immersion Camp
- Spanish Immersion Camp
- Gentle Yoga
- New Community Class At The Yoga Studio
- The Yoga Studio Spring Session
- Eleventh Annual Summer Youth Theater Program - East o’ the Sun & West o’ the Moon
- the Art of Remembering our Mothers and Healing Ourselves
- Intro to Demi-Bar Pilates
- Kolaches—Old World Czechoslovakian Pastry
- Bunad Camp
- The Suspender Sweater
- Tae Kwon Do Classes
- Conservation and Preservation of Textile Heirlooms
- Garden and Harvest Photography Workshop
- Kitchen Garden Basics V
- Kitchen Garden Basics IV
- Kitchen Garden Basics III
- Kitchen Garden Basics II
Help Wanted Posts (12)
I have 2 kids, 5 and 2 years old, that I need someone to watch in my home. I live in Decorah and it would pay $5/hr. You would only have both kids every other week. On the opposite weeks it would just be my 5 year old. Would need to start by June 3rd.
- Pharmacy Technician: Donlon Healthmart Pharmacy
- Technical Director at KPVL Radio
- Assistant Program Director/Traffic and Production Manager
- Lawn, garden, landscape worker
- Yard and garden work
- Certified Life guard Needed!
- Decorah Mobile Glass, Inc.
- Need some help with Yard Work and Misc.
- Ede's Angry Pickle
- You Know Life Up Yonder. Tell Us About it!
- Loving Touch Homecare
This is a used Lennox 80,000 BTU natural gas furnace with a 5 inch flue chimney unit. It is in good working condition and it is 18 years old. We have not had any problems with it but upgraded to a higher efficiency furnace. $200 or best offer. Pick-up only located in Decorah, IA.
Great starter drum set with upgraded cymbals and hi-hat. Call Marcy at (563)380-0324.
I am moving to Arizona and selling my trusty Honda Civic. It is a manual transmission and has 161,000 miles on it. It runs great, but the A/C and cruise control are broken. $2000. Feel free to call or email
Maria 313.407.0790 (cell)
Have you got a double stroller that is in decent condition that you no longer need? I would be willing to pay up to $50 to take it off your hands. A double sit and stand would be nice but I am open to other options too. Please give me a call and/or text me a pic 319-541-1766 ~Sara
My husband, John Whelan, and I are retiring and moving back to Decorah this summer. We are interested in purchasing or renting a 3 bedroom home with space for a garden and a studio (a 2 car garage would work). You may contact me by email or by cell phone, 608-304-2404.